Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Chinese jews

>>Sid and Al are Jews and were sitting in a Chinese restaurant. "Sid,"
>>asked Al, "Are there any Jews in China?" "I don't know," Sid replied.
>>"Why don't we ask the waiter?"
>>
>>
>>When the waiter came by, Al asked him, "Are there any Chinese
>>Jews?" "I don't know sir, let me ask," the waiter replied, and he went
>>into the kitchen. He returned in a few minutes and said, "No, sir. No
>>Chinese Jews."
>>
>>"Are you sure?" Al asked. "I will check again, sir." the waiter
>>replied and went back to the kitchen. While he was still gone, Sid said,
>>"I cannot believe there are no Jews in China, our people are scattered
>>everywhere."
>>
>>When the waiter returned he said, "Sir, no Chinese Jews."
>>
>>"Are you really sure?" Al asked again. "I cannot believe there are no
>>Chinese Jews." "Sir, I asked everyone," the waiter replied
>>exasperated.
>>
>>"We have orange Jews, prune Jews, tomato Jews and grape Jews, but no one
>>ever heard of Chinese Jews! If you want, we have Chinese Tea."

No comments: